An emo An emo

Oh yeah

Spot on, bit short but very well animated and it definately needed doing

Another Silent Maze? Another Silent Maze?

Well

That was actually pretty good! Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say

Ghoulz responds:

Thats good enough for me.

abscess abscess

Wow...

Incredible animation, the only problem was that the text could not be read nor could you understand the guy talking at the beginning.

5/5 as it's quite obviously excellent

50vmp responds:

Aurora_The Viking Way Aurora_The Viking Way

Pretty good

I think it was a little bit slow and repetative but other than that it was a very well made and thought out game. Good storyline and graphics and not too difficult or too easy

Voidz Voidz

Very well made

Well made and easy to control, but it was a little too easy really. It seems that if you don't move they just wait next to you?

Still, looks great and was fun so good job

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Good work

A really great piece of Flash-work, unfortunately Sonic is all about speed and Flash seems to lack that somewhat.

Soft Jam 1 Soft Jam 1

Surprisingly nice

Great progression throughout, a thoroughly enjoyable listen :)

Theledge93 responds:

Thanks Bud!

Ace Bass Ace Bass

This is....

pretty damn sweet! Love the synth bass and all the sounds you used, well done.

Vertigo1986 responds:

Thanks Bob! Yeah i love this track! I went back to it a couple days ago but really could not find a way to improve it any more than its current level haha! Mabey in the future when i get better i can think of something. Thanks for the review bob, ima check out some of your stuff!

Act of urgency (Game loop) Act of urgency (Game loop)

Really Good

My only complaint is that towards the end it sounds a little distorted. Really good use of instruments though throughout and it sounds great

DigohD responds:

I tried to pump in as much bass as possible without getting it to distorted. The level of distortion also depends on what headset, speakers you are using.

Thanks for the review!