An emo An emo

Oh yeah

Spot on, bit short but very well animated and it definately needed doing

Another Silent Maze? Another Silent Maze?

Well

That was actually pretty good! Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say

Ghoulz responds:

Thats good enough for me.

abscess abscess

Wow...

Incredible animation, the only problem was that the text could not be read nor could you understand the guy talking at the beginning.

5/5 as it's quite obviously excellent

50vmp responds:

Contra Contra

Amazing

I wasn't quite sure of some of the storyline bits, but the animation was suberb throughout. Really liked it when it cut to him shooting people in different places and there was just that one guy sitting on the toilet chillin' :0)

5/5
9/10

Hay Wars Hay Wars

Lol worthy

I hate the term Lol, it's been pissing me off for years as people just use it for things they don't even find entertaining. However, this movie merrits a Lol because it made me do just that - Laugh Out Loud.

I think the length is great, any more of the same type of thing would have gotten a little boring, and I think it wraps up very nicely at the end. The fighting either side of the Hay Bail(sp?) really made me smile, it was a simple joke but it was timed perfectly and a great fall by the guy getting hit with the purple cannon. Kudos to the guy who fell over with the Camera too! The special effects were really good too.

All in all I'd say this is a great piece of work from all involved.

Fro responds:

Oh, so you liked how I got shot in the back huh? Thanks a lot, it's nice to know that people like to see me get shot. Ha, joking of course. I'm happy that you enjoyed it and that it made you laugh. I'm hoping to get another movie out pretty soon, but it's not star wars related. If you enjoyed this then feel free to Recommend it to the star wars collection. Thanks for the review.

Stick showdowns Stick showdowns

Alright

Not bad for a first attempt, much better than I could do

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Brilliant

Although I've enjoyed Egoraptor's Gaiden and MGS parody's, this one really made me laugh as it's a game I've actually played properly.

Glad you included Roman, that guy really pisses me off, I'd go into more details but Arkez beat me to it :)

Movement Movement

Absolutely amazing

I can't even begin to imagine the amount of time that took!